Accuracy and repeatability are the key requirements of any quality colour print customer. Now you can achieve both, and save money, with a cost-effective and simple solution in the cloud – ORIS LYNX. ORIS LYNX is the new cloud-based colour management tool for professional colour printers. With just a few clicks it delivers you colour accurate results, which stay that way throughout the press run, day after day. All you need is a web browser and a measurement device. No need to waste money on computer hardware, software or maintenance costs. Benefits include:
- Ease of use
- Improved colour consistency
- Perfect grey balance
- Toner / Ink savings
- Accurate and repeatable colour
- No added costs
- Pay per click or flat-rate
ORIS COLOR TUNER // WEB
ORIS Color Tuner // Web saves print service providers having to make the choice between whether to offer hard-copy or soft proofing options to clients: as it combines the two into a single product. Online proofing offers a number of benefits – speed, reduced costs, real-time collaboration, etc. However hard-copy proofing is still preferred by many clients. Key features include:
- Softproofs and hard-copy proofs are automatically matched to the same colour standards (e.g. FOGRA, SWOP, etc.)
- Easy-to-use user interface. Even novices can be up and running in no time at all.
- Patented iterative colour management technology gives fast, accurate and consistent results.
- Supports spot colours, white inks, metallic, HexaChrome® profiles, etc.
- Dot proofing option, for colour-accurate screened proofs.
ORIS PRESS MATCHER // WEB
ORIS Press Matcher // Web allows you to calibrate all of your printers, proofers, presses & plotters, to the same colour space, even if they’re using different technologies, or are from different manufacturers. You can even mix and match between digital and analogue devices. The result is automated, consistent colour-managed results from all your print engines, day in and day out. Key features include:
- Consistent, accurate, colour-managed results across all devices – digital, offset wide-format, etc.
- Calibrate to industry standards, such as FOGRA, GRACol,. SWOP, etc.
- Browser-based interface – no software to install and maintain. Calibrate devices on the other side of the world as easily as the one right next to you.