Third Light IMS (“Intelligent Media Server”) is a digital asset management solution that allows you to take control of your content. The software allows you to centralise all of your digital media assets – documents, images, videos, sound files, whatever – to a single, easily-reached data repository that authorised users can view, search and access the files that they need. IMS allows you to securely publish data volumes online. Authorised users can then log in to the system to find, view and work with the assets that they’re allowed to access. Using a standard web browser and an easy-to-use, customisable interface, even inexperienced users are up to speed in a very short space of time.
The Enterprise Edition supports large number of users, and is ideally suited to organisations with multiple departments or offices that need to share a central repository. This edition offers you a wide range of workflow functionality, superior performance and flexible integration options. Benefits include:
- Power Features That Save You Time
- Web access to centralised storage
- Workflow and collaboration
- Lightning-fast faceted search engine
- Free desktop accessories and plugins
- Search engine and metadata support
- Content duplication detection
- Geo-tagging – takes the location metadata within an image and shows it on a map
- 3rd party application integration (e.g. Dropbox)
- File format conversion tools
- Comprehensive audit and reporting trail, including integration with services such as Google Analytics
- Advanced video content features
- Free iPhone and iPad Photo application
- Powerful API allowing seamless integration into your business – not acting as a disconnected content silo.
- Flexibility and Scalability
Third Light IMS has been built from the ground up to be adaptable and scalable as your business grows and matures. The browser-based front end can be easily branded and skinned, while the DAM engine can scale to handle even the most demanding content management tasks.
The user interface is totally adaptable for customisation based upon colours, themes and even features. Using CSS (cascading style sheets) for the UI means quick and easy customisations to optimise the user experience for your internal teams, external contractors, and/or clients.
As your content library – and number of users – continues to grow, IMS grows with you. Move from a locally-hosted server to your own cloud-based server. IMS can easily scale to enterprise DAM applications by supporting deployments on Amazon’s EC2 cloud servers. In terms of scalability, IMS will never run out of puff.
Find out more about Third Light IMS by downloading any of these case studies (click to download).